CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Mother's Day out look!



Three Great Mothers, and examples!! Thank you!!

Anyone that knows me even a little bit knows that Mother's Day is a day that I have not been too fond of. I have used the reasoning for years now that it is because I didn't have my mom here on earth to celebrate it with. Though over the years I have my "adopted" moms, and now my very own mother in law, Christy that I am blessed with to call and say Happy Mother's Day to. I have still had a cloud over a day that should be celebrated and enjoyed no matter what! So I wanted this year has been so different. I thought it would be just because I have my son, but as I have thought about it; it is more than that. It is because my reasoning for not liking the day just doens't work any longer, and I need Mother's Day to be a day that I look forward to and not a day that I wanted to just get through. Over the last nineteen years of my life, since my mom passed away, I have been influenced by so many great women. Many of these women have children of thier own but some don't but are what I call "adopted' moms to the children around them. It wasn't that long ago that I fell into that last category. My point is this... This year I enjoyed Mother's Day more than I have is a very long time. Yes, having CJ has helped but I think the process in getting CJ is the real cause. The experience of getting CJ has opened my heart and I see so many things I wasn't ready to see before. So I want to say thank you to all of the women in my life! You have taught me more than you will ever know and I can honestly say I look forward to next year and the fun that will be had! Yes, I do have a special thanks to Tenesha, even though she will not be reading this. I want everyone to know how much I love and apprieate her. Without her wonderful act of unselfishness I wouldn't have CJ to call me Mama!

Happy Mother's and "adopted" Mother's Day to all of the women I know! You make more of a difference than you think!


3 comments:

Samantha said...

Tammy, that is so neat! I am grateful that you are one of the Mothers in my life. Our family wouldn't be complete without you.

Samantha said...

I love that pic of you & CJ! I didn't see it before. I must have been looking while you were updating. :O)

ann said...

Amen!!! You are wonderful, thanks for your thoughts and I remember your mom very well...what a reunion it will be when we all get together again!