CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Girls' Night out!-but only Pictures of my guys...

So last night we had a girls' night out during Priesthood Session. However since my hubby was sick and CJ needed a nap Josh kept him home with him. This is how I left them both as I left for dinner....

Josh will love that I posted this one!!

We went to Gardner's Village and had dinner. It was slightly raining but we walked around until our table was ready. We tried hats on the boys. Which I think they enjoyed. However, I didn't take my camera figuring that Sam would have hers, but she amazingly didn't bring hers. I think she might have had a fever, it is not normal behavior for her not to have her camera! We have no pictures of the girls but at any rate even though the weather wasn't the best and the restaurant was noisy we had a good time visiting! We need to get together more often. Thank you Christy, Jennie, and Sam. I had a great time!!

So now the drive home... this is how CJ looked when I got home. CJ greeted me with Mama, mama, owe owe!(is that how you spell it?) The little bugger pulled the table cloth off the table where we have a ceramic potted bamboo plant. Needless to say the pot hit his little toe. Josh cleaned him up and waited until I called before telling me, so that my night wouldn't be full of worry. (Thanks hunny!)

Him telling me owe and trying to say band aid!

This is what it looked like today, he is still very careful with where he lies his little foot! Poor little guy!

1 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh, poor little guy! Give him a kiss for me! Thanks again for such a fun night!