CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 26, 2007

We are Back

Well, we are back form Disneyland. We had a blast. I have so many pictures that I need to decide which ones to put on here. My dad came with us and he is the one that took most of the pictures. Which anyone that really knows me that is amazing. His camera takes little videos so I will have to post a couple of those. I have to run but I will update again soon. I finally caught up on every ones' blogs though. It was great to check in with all of you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I FINALLY HAD TIME TO SIT AND LOOK AT YOUR BLOG. CJ IS GETTIGN SOO BIG. HE IS SO CUTE. I AM GLAD YOU ALL HAD FUN AT DISNEYLAND. HOPE YOU ALSO HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY. WE HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THE HOUSE LOTS AND IT IS LOOKING BETTER. HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON AND HAVE A HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Jer, Er and kids said...

From what Sam has said it sounds like your trip was a blast. CJ looked so cute in his costume at the zoo. Hope all is well there with you!

Stacy Stoddard said...

check my blog out and I tagged you.

I keep waiting for some cute costume pictures of CJ, hope you can put some up soon. :)