Josh had a day off so we decided to take CJ to the Tree House Muesum. He had a great time running around. When you walk in the first thing CJ saw was the fire truck. Mom made him dress up and he loved playing on it. There is a music sectin which he loved. I think he is going to follow in Uncle Jesse's foot steps. He LOVES the drums. The other funny thing was the big stuffed animals he saw. He loved the giraffe, was curious about the lion, loved feeding the dinosaur, but was terrified of the ape. I wish I would have been able to catch his reaction on video. It was pretty funny! Here are some pictures of our adventures.
Considering we had to drag him out while he said no, no, play over and over again I believe he had a great adventure with his mom and dad. Mom and Dad had fun to. It was a great family day!! ( excuse my spelling errors, spell check isn't working and I am the worst speller!)





3 comments:
What a cute little museum! I think Hollie's finally old enough to really have fun in one of them.
We need to get together sometime and go. I think she would have a blast!Let me know when you are free!
I have heard great things about that museum lately. I think when Will is a bit older I need to take my kids and go. It is so nice when you plan something and the kids love it so much!
Post a Comment