I am a bit behind. (usual state I know) I will catch up. Here are some pictures of what we have done in the last month or so. I hope you enjoy them. I have also changed my blog so everyone can read it again. Grandparents haven't been able to get on and since the whole reason of starting this was so family could see what happens in our family...I am switched things up again.
CJ loved his first fair. He loved being able to touch the animals, though his allergic to hay daddy didn't but was a great trooper for us. Thanks honey! He also found that he loved fair food....corn on the cob being his favorite! I wish I could have gotten his confused look when he first tried Cotton Candy...it took a while but he liked it!
We got a great history lesson on my Great Great Grandpa and family from Woodville. It was so much fun to see the home he lived in, hear stories, and see where they are buried. For those on this side of the family that want copies of the pictures let me know and I will email them to you.
We were able to be at Michael's baptism as well. Does he and Grandpa look great in white. We are so proud of him and his decision! We love you buddy!
We then saw Mikey jump on his bike and boy did he catch air...I mean a lot of air! Unfortunately he slipped after landing and crashed. These pictures don't even do justice to the scraps and road rash that he received. He was so brave even though you can tell he was hurting pretty bad!








5 comments:
I love the picture of CJ eating corn. It made me laugh so hard!!
Aren't fairs the best?!? I love the pictures. Poor Mikey! Those are some pretty cool battle scars, though! Sorry I've been such a blogger slacker lately. Things have been a little crazy around here. Only 3-4 weeks left of volleyball season and I'll hopefully have my life back! :0) Love you guys and hope to see ya'll soon!
Hey I found your blog on Kandra's. You and your family are adorable. I hope all is well, and we will problably see you at Chris's wedding. Take care!
Hey Tammy, I am adding you to my fam blog list so I can keep in touch with you as well, you all look great, and CJ is such a handsome little boy!! Love you all, Lori
Love the pics of CJ - especially the one of him eating corn. That's great! He is such a character. The funny diaper story cracks me up.
Miss you!
Post a Comment