Alright Julie here we go...I am not sure what I will come up with.... for all those that have tagged me on other tags I hope this one will count for all of them.
Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules
2. List six unspectular quirks or random facts about you
3. Tag six other bloggers
1. I have to have my food hot....not warm before I can enjoy eating it. When I say it has to be hot I mean so hot that it has to cool off before I can eat it. I know strange right? There are times that I make dinner, Josh and CJ start eating and I put my plate in the microwave to heat up my dinner before I can eat. No wonder I am usually the last to finish dinner!
2. I love to drink grapefruit juice. I am finding that a lot of people put sugar in theirs. However I have to put salt in mine. In fact my favorite way to drink it is with crushed ice and salt. The colder the better!
3. Most of you know this one...I am obsessed with zits and the need to get rid of them. Josh hates it. I am either picking at him or having him pick at me. I have been thinking about when I am old I am going to have to hire someone to look at my face every day and make sure that i have no vi sable zits. In the event I do they are going to have to promise to get rid of them...seriously it is a real worry that I have....anyone want the job?
4. I hate having a snag in my nails. It doesn't matter if it is my finger nails or my toes nail. If I get one I have to get rid of it before I can do anything. When I have gotten a pedicure the pedicurist laughs at how short my toe nails are. This is probably why I have short stubby looking hands. I really need to go back to having my nails done. Maybe it is a better option. Josh would be thrilled because it makes getting zits a lot harder but not impossible.
5. I hate shopping for myself. Clothes shopping is a punishment I swear. This is why my wardrobe is so limited. I hate trying on clothes, finding the right size and look. Not to mention that I suck at the whole fashion thing anyway. Maybe when I am skinny it will become something I enjoy. I do however love to shop for others ex specially kids! That is fun!
6. I think things through too much sometime. I wonder about things, work out every way something could go before I make a decision. Then I usually change my mind at least once! It is a wonder that I get anything done!
Now as for tagging others...I will leave it to you....if you haven't done it do it and if you have thanks I have enjoyed reading them!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Tagged
Posted by Tammy at 7:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment