Now that I have caught up on reading all of your blogs I thought I better get mine updated.I have been slow in getting these up. We had so many great things going on this year that it made the holidays seem to go so quickly. We are so glad that Jesse made it home safe, Idaho Grandpa could come and stay with us, and that we were able to see so many of our family.
Each year we get a new ornaments and this year we started a new tradition...it actually was one that Josh's mom did with him and his siblings. We bought a little tree that we let CJ decorated and then have in his room on his dresser! He loved everything about it. He kept saying he was so excited! (Which he says so cute I wish you could hear him) Just look at that face! (Elway was a bit confused)
Santa brought him a kitchen with tons of food. He loves to cook and had a great time making food for us. His other Santa gift was a race car track...we didn't realize how big it was going to be...oh well he has fun with Daddy when playing with it! (Josh was able to make it a bit smaller so he can still play with it now and then)
Well it's time to get dinner out of the oven so I will stop here. I will have to do a part two because there are so many more great pictures. Maybe next week I will get those on!
1 comments:
I have I told you lately how cute your kid is? Your kiddo is sooo cute! It looks like a great Christmas!
Post a Comment