CJ helped uncle Shaun planted some flowers. He didn't like waiting for Uncle Shaun to get ready he kept saying..."I want to help!"
Finally he got to help and he was so excited!
Thursday night CJ and I went outside and played in the snow. It wasn't as cold as it was when we first got here. Yeah! CJ loved the back yard. He would fall in the snow and laugh. He loved being pulled in the sled. Though we has to dig out the sled. We tried to go down a little hill but it didn't work. It is suppose to snow this weekend so maybe it will be enough to sled? Either way we had a great time...he cried when it was time to come in.
He loved seeing his tracks from walking around and from the sled.
Trying to climb up the hill. (First picture shows really well) Kept sliding down but still had a great time as you can see.
Of coarse this would be complete without putting a mischievous picture on here. Cynthia bought some pears that needed to ripen a bit more and so when CJ asked if he could have some we both said no and explained that we needed to wait a couple more days to eat them...he seemed to understand and get it...guess not! He did tear the plastic off before he took a bite out of 3 of the 4 pears! Little stinker!
1 comments:
Those bites out of the pears are hilarious. That reminds me of the story of Ramona the Pest when she took a bite out of each apple. I think it was a whole bushel. I remember when my kids were so sweet. I miss them being younger. Now I only have one is elementary. Three are teens and one is a preteen. Treasure your little guy. (Actually I can tell you do.)
Post a Comment