CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Caught up Part One

Well, I have been out of the blogging world forever it seems like. I am finally caught up reading everyone else's and so my next project is to catch up our blog. I however can't right this minute. Soon though. We have had a fun filled summer....very busy! CJ is three, my Dad got remarried, family reunions, camping, and fracturing my foot/toe that I just had surgery on...Oh the joy of wearing a boot for another three weeks. I am not loving it....but dealing. This week we have some nephews and a niece here to visit for the week. More fun times! Here is a cute picture of my favorite boys in the world!! Catch up soon I hope!

4 comments:

Gifford Family said...

I am sorry you broke your foot. That is no fun! CJ is so cute.

provobaileys said...

You and your feet. Hope you heal fast. And the picture of your boys is great.

Julie N. said...

How does life always seem to get so busy? We're glad you guys are doing good and can't wait to see more!

Melanie said...

Tammy, thanks so much for your comments on our blog---You are often the first to comment. Since I'm so bad at keeping it current it is nice when people notice an update:) One of my YW here broke her foot I can sympathize for you since I've been watching this YW's misery. Hang in there--drink milk?