CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Exciting News

I have thought about how I wanted to share this news with all of my bloggin buddies but can't get my pictures to scan so those will have to come later!

WE ARE GETTING ANOTHER BABY BOY ON JANUARY 20TH!!

My sister Lori put us in touch with an amazing woman that needed a home for her baby! After talking back and forth for a couple weeks we went to Idaho to meet her over Labor day! It was such a great weekend. She wants us to adopt this baby, gave us ultrasound pictures and said we could be as involved as we wanted with appointments, and be at the hospital.

So on Monday the 14Th I got to go with Stephanie to the ultrasound to find out that it was a boy. Seriously I am not sure what I thought an ultrasound was like but it was so different than I thought, so much better than I could have ever imagined. He wasn't shy in showing us that he was a boy and to see all of his little tiny body part and see that he was alive and perfect was so amazing. I just wanted to reach in there and hold him! What an amazing gift to be able to be there and see him already. I am already in love with the little man. He head is the size of the tip of you pinkie and he weighs about the same as a can of soda pop! It that not amazing! I can't wait until he gets her. We can't wait until he gets here. CJ is excited to have a pink baby!

I am not sure how so many of you waited nine months to get your little ones here. Four in an a half months is long enough for me! I am so glad that holiday season is upon us to help the time progress faster! A huge thank you Lori for putting us in touch with Stephanie, which doesn't even cover it, but THANK YOU! Thank you to all of you that have had good thought and prayers for us.

Stephanie thank you for giving us the best gift in the world! For letting us be so involved already! We already treasure and love this little guy more than you could imagine! Thanks for letting me be a part of finding out he was a boy!
January I hope you come fast! That you continue to grow healthy with no complications! We can't wait to meet you in person! We love you so much already!! Don't worry I won't let daddy name you Shannon Sharp, Bronco, Sharp, or Champ! We will just dress you in cute clothes to feed his Denver Broncos Football obsession!

15 comments:

Katielin317 said...

"I am not sure how so many of you waited nine months to get your little ones here. Four in an a half months is long enough for me!" You're so funny:)

Super huge congratulations to you!!

Mandalynn said...

Yay!! Congratulations. We can't wait to meet him either.

Unknown said...

Tammy, we are SO very excited for you!!

Julie N. said...

YEAH!!! We are so excited for you! What an amazing experience! Our baby is due Jan 23rd so our kiddos will be just days apart. I can't wait to see and hear more!

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

CONGRATS!!!! I am so so so very excited for you guys on your little guy. The ultrasound is truly amazing and beautiful. I can't wait for you guys and good luck with everything you will still be in my prayers! I love ya and congrats!!

Karin said...

That is so exciting! Can't wait to see this new little boy. Wish you the best.

Kathy G said...

What wonderful news! I'm very happy for you 8-) xoxx

Gifford Family said...

Woo Hoo! I am so excited for you guys. That is amazing! Congrats to all of you.

mrs. jar said...

YAHOOOOOO!!! We at the Jar house are sooo excited for you guys!! Little Miss Gracie can't wait to meet her new little buddy....and four and half months really does go by pretty quickly! Thanks for all you do for me! I love ya!

Elder Richey said...

That is such wonderful news. Made my day. Congratulations!

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

yes i heard the news and its so exciting. we for sure need to get together when i get back to utah in oct. we are thinking of moving to st george though

Laurie said...

Hi Tam!
Long time no talk. This is the best news ever - in the history of EVER! :) Congratulations! I still remember the day you brought CJ home. Time flies. Congrats & love! Let's talk soon!

Jill said...

Congrats!! We are so excited for you:)By the way,did you get your pics done yet by my siser? If so, hope to see them soon!

Brooke B said...

4 1/2 months-are you kidding me?! You have waited years! I am so happy for you!

Trina said...

Congrats! That's so awesome. It's amazing women who give their babies a better home than they could provide. How hard that would be, amazing acts of love.