We had a great vacation, being able to spend a few days by ourselves and then have some friends meet us to play the rest of the time was even more fun. CJ was so cute as he told his brother what things were and was so excited at seeing his reaction too. This was the first time in a long time I felt relaxed, I think we all had the time of our lives! Though I will be honest we missed having a traditional Thanksgiving meal at home!
Every time we would walk through the check points after the first day Ethan would clap! He would get so excited. CJ loved pushing him around.
CJ and Ethan both loved the characters! Here are a few of our favorites!
Enjoying rides, thanks goodness Angie and Brian went on tea cups!
Our good friends Brian, Angie and Gage met us in Disneyland. It was a blast to be there with great friends!
CJ's favorite store!
Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen
Dancing on stage and in the streets at Universal Studios!
Christmas 2010 here we come!
3 comments:
Looks like blast! I bet CJ is at a great age to go to Disneyland. I'm glad you guys had a great time! I love all the pics!
It looks like you guys had so much fun. I feel bad that we didn't have a Christmas party for the extended family. I never see anyone anymore!! I'm going to try to make it to Aubry's shower. At least that way I'll be able to see some of the family.
That is a trip that my kids would love to take.
Post a Comment