Alright it has been a while since Sam tagged me, so I thought since Josh got home early I would get this done. It is much easier to do without the help of a 11 month old!
1. I hate, Hate, HATE being late. I drive my hubby nuts. I am always saying are you ready to go. How much longer until you are ready? Okay, I am putting CJ in the car and we will be waiting. We are suppose to be there at 5:00pm not 5:30pm. I will even sing the song his mom sang to him that he HATES Poky Bear, though this usually makes him go slower! Though in the last four years I have been doing better. I guess I am adapting to the Ault standard time. Which means you are always just about always late.
2. I have to blow dry my hair within minutes of getting out of the shower or my hair won't look right. Then on top of it I have to blow dry my hair in stages. Usually there are about three stages before I am at he point to use a curling iron or be done for the day! If I feel like my hair is ugly, there is no convincing me otherwise. However, I do get to the point where I say oh well...this is what it is going to look like and move on. With my new hair cut I have more luck with the good hair days too, so that helps for sure.
3. I am a picture Nazi. I have always loved taking picture. (one day I will have a great camera...I am so jealous Sam) When ever I get my nieces and nephews together I have to take pictures of the lot of them. However, I have to have all of them looking towards the camera. Since Josh has given me such a hard time I don't practice this obsession as often and I try to hold back a little. Though inside I am thinking, " wait, wait that is it stand a little bit more to the left, stop talking and look at the camera and smile for Aunt Tammy!" I have to admit on more than a few occasions I check to make sure I like the picture before I let the subject or subject run off.
4. Crayons. I am a real freak on this one. I love to color and I am very particular about how the crayons are in the box. The first thing I do is arrange them in color order. Seriously, this as been known to take about thirty minutes to accomplish. Ex sample all the reds have to be next to each other and the shades have to got from dark to light but always ending with a color that would look good with the next color group. They have to be in this order Red, Orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, white, brown and black. (black includes the odds ball colors like silver, copper etc) On occasion I may change the order of brown and black groups. As if this isn't bad enough if more than a hand full of crayons get broken, I give my crayons away to someones kids or throw them out and buy new one and start the progress all over. Yes, I have my box of crayons and a box for the kids in my life to use. Every once in a while I may share my box with the older nieces and nephews but there are the rules of only one crayon out at a time and they can't press very hard. I know freaky!
5. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Halloween. I have more Halloween decorations than most people. I start getting my decorations out the last day of September, it usually takes me a couple days to get everything in it's place. The outside is something I need more decoration for, but I have a tons for the inside. They are put up everywhere from the walls, hanging from the ceiling, doors, bathroom, windows you name it I probably have something there. I see something related to Halloween and I want to buy it. However, unless it goes on the outside of my house or until we finish the basement my hubby has suggested holding off on buying any more decorations! However, I haven't got anything for the bedrooms other than the windows. Maybe there is room for negations. Oh I am getting excited just typing about it...only four more months!
6. I am an ice addict!! I can't help but chew ice. I will let you know when I get to that point. If there is ice in the place I am at I must have it in my class. Even if the drink is cold! Oh how I love my ice maker and the crushed ice. Wait I will be right back...I need to fill up my cup before I continue! Yes, I really did fill up my glass! I told you I am an addict! Yes, I am also aware that my teeth are going to probably fall out before I am sixty. Do you think you can chew ice with false teeth? Maybe I will have to learn to gum it!
7. I am a obsessed with planning. I love to know what I am doing for everything. I make lists of things I need to accomplish, take places or just about what ever. I in fact already know what I am doing for parents and sibling for Christmas. I am behind on my birthday list. My father in law breaks this one every year. I can never decide what to get him for Father's Day or his birthday! I however am getting better with my brother in laws.
8. This is a gross one for some but I will admit that not only do I love to peel a sunburned back. I love to pop zits. I am not sure why I have this fetish but I do. My hubby calls me the devil women when it comes to this subject. I however only pick on a few people. It does however drive me crazy when I am watching TV and see someone with a big old white head. Or if I am walking through a store and see someone. I wish I was brave enough to tell them. It bugs so bad!
Well, there you have it. I hope you got a few good laughs. I now need to tag a few people.
Melissa, Mandy, Jami, Kris, and Katie consider your selves tagged. I can't wait to read about you!
Friday, June 08, 2007
I've Been Tagged!!
Posted by Tammy at 3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Those are so funny! Isn't it great being tagged and having to tell everyone about all your little quirks? So I think we all need to get together (you, I and Sam) and go swimming, or play at the park. I am curious to see how my little guy reacts around other boys his same age. All his cousins are older, so I think it would be fun!
Tammy, you are too funny! I didn't know about the crayon thing. That is hilarious! Oh, Jen (Roundy) & I were talking about getting together sometime next week. Maybe Wednesday or Friday. Are you free?
I loved being tagged. You would think it would not be a hard thing tyo think of items that make you who you are but the last feww I realy had to think of. I totally agree we need to get together. I am suppose to start watching a little girl CJ's age next week, let me talk to her mom and see what days I have her and then we can go for there. I can bring her with me if we do the park thing, not brave enough to take two that age swimming!Though there is a park by me that has toys that spray water too,for another option. Yeah, I am excited. I will let you know when I hear from Kara and we can decide!
Thanks for tagged me. I need to think of something to put on, but I will do it. Love ya.
Post a Comment