CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 04, 2007

Back online with an update!

I am back online and everything is working great!We haven't had our computer working for a few days. So, I have to admit that, I am truly addicted to my blog. Thank you Sam. No, really thank you I love it. I know I am an addict when I had to check when I visited the parents this weekend...all because I hadn't been able to get on for two days. When I say check it I had to log on when I got there and before I left. It is alright I can live with this sickness!!I am already trying to convince so many other people I know to create a blog too. I love checking all the other blogs and seeing what is new with everyone.

Over the last few days we have just hung out and relaxed. We visited some family this weekend and that leads today! I took CJ to the doctor because he woke up a couple times last night and kept pulling at his right ear. I figured that he had an ear infection because he has been teething for about three months now. Good news is that one of his molars broke all the way through. Anyhow, he does have an ear infection which is probably from teething the doctor said but he also has coxsackie. Which is also known as hand, foot and mouth disease.

The doctor said he got it from a common cold and that she has already seen five cases in the last few days. So I pray that nobody else gets it. It is very contagious through saliva or if you get sneezed on.(which means Josh and I have a great chance of getting it since we shared ice cream with him last night) The bad things is that is last 7-10 days and there is nothing you can do but treat with Motrin and anything cold to sooth the throat. Symptom are loss of appetite, diarrhea, sore in the back of their throat, and red dots on the body, (usually found on the hands and feet) CJ has five sores in his mouth so far, is very irritable but no spots as of yet. I hope for his sake that he doesn't get any more.I feel so bad for the little guy! I guess I will get a break form his mischievous behavior for a while. His new favorite thing is to help me with laundry! As you can see from the picture below.

I shouldn't complain. There will come a day that I will be wishing he wanted to help his mom with the laundry right?



4 comments:

Samantha said...

Give CJ a squeeze for me. Poor little guy! Let us know if you guys need anything.

Tammy said...

Thanks Aunt Sam.

melissa said...

Cutting teeth can be awful most times for kids. I have heard that if adults had to endure cutting teeth, we would probably pass out from the pain. No wonder no one can remember their toddler years, our memories have been blocked from the trauma!

:)

Jer, Er and kids said...

Poor Cj and Mommy! It is so hard to have sick kids. I hope that he does better really soon. I love the laundry picture it is so cute.