I started watching a little girl named Samantha a couple weeks ago. I think the first week was hard for her. Getting used to not have her mom around and getting used to a boy around all the time. They are about six months a part but as you can see are close to the same size. Samantha still isn't sure what to do when CJ screams in excitement or growls. However, they becoming great friends! They play so hard that she falls asleep anywhere!
I guess with a face screetching in excitement like this right in my face it might make me nervous too. CJ loves to take Samantha's doll and run away from her. She at least is learning to chase him down and take it back! Look out cousin Hollie!






4 comments:
She's a cutie pie! I'm sure it's fun for CJ to have a little friend.
It will be good for both of them. :) She is cute. CJ looks like he has fun with her.
Yes I agree it will be great for both of them and CJ loves having her around. He loves kids!
Post a Comment