I have been trying to post this the last couple days but for some reason it won't show up on my blog. So here we go again. Week one on weight watchers was interesting. I felt like I was eating more food than I have in a very long time. I have come to the determination that I really don't enjoy eating food that often. Don't get me wrong I love food when I crave it. My cravings however are random and when I get a craving I don't stop craving it until I actually eat whatever it might be. So keeping track of what I am eating and making sure I get all my fruit, veggies, and other stuff in has been a challenge! The program is teaching me to eat healthier and it works. I didn't honestly think I was going to loose any weight but to my surprise I lost 5.8 pounds! I was excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow, Tammy! That's awesome!!! Congratulations!
Thank you! Okay so this is the strangest thing. When I log on I can't see this post but if I go in to edit my posts I can see it! How strange is that?
Congrats! Thats so exciting! I actually need to start doing something like that! Still have baby fat!
Way to go Tammy!!! You are doing awesome.
Congrats, Tammy! I've very proud of you. Keep working at it!
Post a Comment