Oh my heavens! All the kids look so different! I didn't even recognize half of them! They just grow up too fast! I also LOVED the water slide. That looked awesome!
An empty space that needed a child to love in order to be fulfilled. Then we saw you, and knew that together a family we could build.
When you entered our home laughter replaced the silence and harmony filled the air. It was hard to imagine all the prayers and sleepless nights, but finally you were there.
We were meant to be together no matter what circimstances arose. Because you, my precious one, are the child that we chose.
2 comments:
Oh my heavens! All the kids look so different! I didn't even recognize half of them! They just grow up too fast! I also LOVED the water slide. That looked awesome!
It was a fun time, wasn't it? Looking forward to our next reunion!
Post a Comment