Alright I broke down and decided I needed to be brave and get his hair cut. I have been so nervous to get it done. I don't want him to look too old.We went to a place in Draper called Cookie Cutters. It is totally geared towards children. It is a great place I highly recommend it. He got to sit in a fire truck and watch an Elmo! For older kids they can choose to play video games or play station games. As you can see in the back ground there is even a slide in the shoppe! Below is the before picture as if I really needed to post one, considering all the photos I just posted? Oh well it is a cute one of him!
My Handsome young TODDLER!!
Now the question is who does he look like more..His biological mama, brother or sister? Our vote is his brother! Except for his smile...that would be like his sister's








8 comments:
I love his new doo! He looks like a little boy now. Very cute!
I actually gasped when I saw the last shot! He looks sooooooooooo grown up! It looks so good though. What a handsome boy!
You both need to tell me who you think he looks like now!
Don't you hate it when they look like toddlers when they get their hair cut. I really like it though. I think he looks like Jayden
You know, all this time I've thought he looks like Jaydyn. But in these shots, he looks like Tenesha to me.
Aaahhhh, he is SO cute! He just looks like a little man with his new haircut. I love it!
Oh, my gosh. He looks so grown up and handsome. He definitely has his sister's smile that is for sure. He is so dang cute you just want to smooch on him.
He is sooo cute!!! He does look a little like both his siblings.
Post a Comment