CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Playing with my cousin Hollie!!

11 comments:

Samantha said...

Those are SO stinkin' cute!!! I'm so glad they had fun playing! Thanks again for watching her for me. I owe you one! :O)

Tammy said...

You are SO welcome. we had a blast with her today. We will take her anytime you need someone!

Cassie said...

Those two are SO cute! You can totally tell that they just love each other! Darling little children.

ann said...

Such cute little ones...glad they can play together like that.

Kris said...

He is very sweet to her. Too cute.

Benica and Fam said...

Your little boy is so so cute!! He looks like so much fun. I love his new hair cut also. Is he a year? Hollie is pretty cute to.

Tammy said...

Yes, he is a year old!It is crazy how fast they grow! Thanks for checking in!

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jer, Er and kids said...

Such cute pictures! I love the hair cut ones too. We are doing well, thanks for asking. It took a while to get well then we had a house inspection today so I have been crazy busy with that and preparing for my brothers wedding in Minnesota next week. We are good though. C.J. is so CUTE! I am sure his little personality is coming out more and more each day how fun. I hope all is well with your little family!