Thanks Sam for tagging me. I have to say that the whole reason I have this addiction is because of you! I did it because you said that it would be great to see pictures of CJ and I then thought it would be a great way for my side of the family to keep updated since they are mostly out of state. However, I never expected that I would love it so much. It has been a great way to keep a journal of events and share fun moment about our family. Thanks again Sam for sharing the addiction!
I then must tag
Kristina
Katie
Jami
Kimberly
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Why do I Blog?
Posted by Tammy at 10:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm so glad you've become an addict. Blogging is the best way to keep track of people I don't see very often (even though I'd like to).
Post a Comment