The last couple weeks have been busy at my house. We had tow of my sister's kids down. To get out of the house a friend came down and we went to a water park nearby. I think they all had fun, expect for Samantha. As you can see from her picture she just wasn't into the park. I think she was really tired too. CJ on the other hand did not want to sit by her and take a picture. He wanted to get back into the water with the other kids. It was funny to watch. McKenzie and CJ could believe how the water would disappear and appear in a different spot. Scottie just held out his hands catching the droplets. Michael was the wild man and seemed to be all over the place.
Scottie, Michael, McKenzie and CJ





2 comments:
I would have to agree with you. He looks much happier playing in the water than posing for a picture. What a fun day!
With all the hot weather, I am sure the kids really enjoyed the water!
Post a Comment