CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Will I ever feel caught up?

Well, I need to catch up. I feel like I have a ton that I haven't posted. I am still playing catch up from having so many people in our home in the last two weeks.Which we loved! After McKenzie and Michael had been here for a week, more arrived. I had my brother and sister in laws' kids here for an additional week. We took the boys to Josh's work party and left the girls with Mhari so they could play with her son, Scottie. I think they had fun. I will have to make a slide show of the fun! Thanks to my siblings for trusting us with thier kids and to all of them thanks for being so great with CJ and having great behavior.

The weekend everyone left my dad came down and we took everyone to the Children's Museum at the Gateway Mall. It was a blast. We bought a year pass so we could go back. I think all the kids loved it. My dad was fun to watch to. He was into the exhibits just as much as the kids were. Again I will post pictures soon. In those two weeks CJ has seemed to grow up to fast. He loved the busy buzz at the house and I think he is now finding himself a bit bored without all the kids. It is a good thing Samantha still comes on a regular basis. Now that I have rambled on I will end this and try to get at least some of the pictures posted!

2 comments:

ann said...

Boy, you have been busy...but you have always been so good with children. Love your pictures1

Tammy said...

Thanks Ann. You are nice!