Cute pictures and such a cute little guy. I LOVE his smile. Yes, we did go through an agency to adopt our little guy. We went though LDS Family Services. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I would also love to hear your story of adoption.
SO so fun! Was there a lot for CJ to do at Lagoon? We want to take Dylan but didn't think he would be able to do much. I think Sam is planning a get together for us sometime in Sept! Can't wait to finally meet you!
An empty space that needed a child to love in order to be fulfilled. Then we saw you, and knew that together a family we could build.
When you entered our home laughter replaced the silence and harmony filled the air. It was hard to imagine all the prayers and sleepless nights, but finally you were there.
We were meant to be together no matter what circimstances arose. Because you, my precious one, are the child that we chose.
6 comments:
That looks like so much fun.
How cute! It looks like you guys had a blast! It seems like we haven't seen you forever, though!
Cute pictures and such a cute little guy. I LOVE his smile. Yes, we did go through an agency to adopt our little guy. We went though LDS Family Services. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I would also love to hear your story of adoption.
SO so fun! Was there a lot for CJ to do at Lagoon? We want to take Dylan but didn't think he would be able to do much. I think Sam is planning a get together for us sometime in Sept! Can't wait to finally meet you!
Looks like you all had a great time, even CJ!
wish I could have been there
Post a Comment