CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 07, 2007

It's My Party, and boy did I have FUN!!!!

6 comments:

melissa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jen said...

Happy birthday CJ! Can you believe our little guys are 1 already? That year went by sooo fast its unbelievable!

Tammy said...

Yes I did hear the news. I will call you today! I hope you are all doing okay. Love you guys!

Kris said...

Happy Birthday CJ!! Looks like he had a ton of fun.

Jen said...

He did really well with the shots. Went on playing and walking like it was no big deal. So maybe soon we can get together. I am hesistant to plan anything, I swear as soon as we get something planned he gets sick. I will keep my fingers crossed this time!

ann said...

Happy birthday, CJ...sorry I am late! Looks like you had a lot of fun!