CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 20, 2007

Fun at Snowbird!


We started our Family vacation this year with Snowbird. Josh's parents have a week up there every summer. This year we were unable to take off any time but we went up at night to have dinner and hang out. Last year CJ was just a couple days old so it was fun to have him mobile and ready to explore. Let me just say sorry to those of you that don't like pictures, because there are going to be a lot!

Our niece McKenzie was down from Idaho for a visit. She kept saying that she loved Bird House, I mean Snowbird! (Though she was confused as to where the snow really was!)



Love the Sun glasses!



Daddy and CJ relaxing! I love his little expression!

Snowbird had redone the park since we were up last. It is awesome!! I think we will be taking a few drives just to play.The kids loved it all but I think the swinging was the favorite activity!

CJ and Grandpa Ault

Sams and Little Miss Hollie Bug!

We teased Sam and said this is how she spends most of her vacation!

Fun at the Pool!!

We all had a great time swimming with the kids. I only wish that the rest of the family could have been there. I guess there is always next year!


Little Miss Hollie was so adorable in the pool. I think she might be half fish. The two kids had fun together! Uncle Sam kept CJ amazed. He would go under water and CJ would drop his little mouth wide open. I wish we would have caught that on film. It was hilarious!

Snowbird ends with story time with Daddy and McKenzie and cuddle time with Grandma Ault!

As you can tell from all the pictures we had a great time. Snowbird is a great time!



4 comments:

Samantha said...

Those are all so cute!!! I love the one with CJ & Hollie. I need a copy! We really did have so much fun up there with you guys!

Cassie said...

Hey Tammy, I'm a friend of Sam's. I just have to tell you how CUTE little CJ is! Every picture I see of him I just want to squeeze him! What a lucky little dude to have such fun and wonderful parents!

Tammy said...

Thanks Cassie. He gets sqeezed quite often. We are the lucky ones to have him. He has added so much to our lives. Thanks for visiting!Visit as often as you like..I will have to visit your blog too!

ann said...

Looks like you did have a great time up there! Great pictures.