CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Good for a laugh!!!

You may have seen that I am grateful for $1.47. Well, let me explain. Sunday night we were visiting family. It came time to come home and we were traveling on I-15 when Josh asked if I had my wallet. I told him that I didn't and said besides you are driving, where is yours? He said he couldn't find it. I inquired as to what he needed? His reply was gas! Yes, we were about to run out of gas. We did however make it to 7-11 off the freeway but we had no check cards or book. So we frantically started looking for change in the car. We found $1.47. Yes, it gave us a mere 1/2 gallon of gas. Poor Josh got laughed at as he went in and prepaid for the small amount. As we drove towards home we got stopped at a light and Josh turned the car off to conserve on our 1/2 gallon of gas. I have to admit I was laughing inside. However, it worked we were able to get home safe and sound. I know need to fill the lawn mower gas up to replace what I used in order to make it to the gas station the next day. It was a bit stressful but we learned that we should always look at the gauge on Saturday! Not to mention that we should always have a bit of change in the car and carry our wallets at all times!

Nothing too exciting to say...CJ has double ear infections so we will be home bound for a bit. Hope everyone is doing great!

1 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh my gosh! That is too funny! I'm glad that you made it home safe & sound.