CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 23, 2007

The fun of UNdressing...

In the last couple weeks CJ has decided that he loves to be naked. (He wasn't fond of this as a baby)He likes to take his shirt off now, and be shirtless for the rest of the day! However due to the fact that he takes his diaper off (especially when it is dirty) mom won't let him be without pants. Thank goodness he hasn't figured out how to take them off yet! I am sure it is a matter of time though. He cracks us up!



He loves to have his shoes on now too.

4 comments:

Jen said...

hahahahahha! I love it! Good to know this is "normal" behavior!

Kris said...

He looks like a toddler now, instead of a baby.

Samantha said...

What a cute, little naked boy! Give him a kiss for me!

Sassy Diva said...

He is so dang cute and has gotten so big. I am so glad that Im his favortie aunt.