CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 06, 2007

"inky, inky"

So I am really behind, I will try to catch up. I took these pictures the end of August and I had to post them. They make me laugh!

I can only imagine what was going through CJ 's little head as he assessed the situation... knowing that he can't have his binky unless he is taking a nap, laying down or is sick.

THE TARGET AND PRIZE!!!

He was so funny. I walked in about the time he started screaming as he was standing on the stereo hoping that would give him a better chance at reaching the bink. I then of course had to take grab the camera and take some pictures as I watched the whole thing play out. It was amazing to me that he tried to reach the binky from different angles, got really mad, and then after reaching it, knowing that I wouldn't let him have it so he went over to the closet, I am sure in hopes that he would win and I wouldn't take it away. I did give him the option of laying down but he shook his little head no, so I told him mama needed to have the binky. He wasn't happy but he gave it to me. Does this make me a mean mom?

`

You know the little guy is sitting here on the desk next to me as I am posting these pictures, he is without his binky and he sees the pictures and is throwing a fit because he wants the binky in the picture. He even laid on my shoulder and said inky mom inky. Oh he is a funny, funny boy!!! The bink is going to be hard to get rid of. The bottle is much easier!

4 comments:

Samantha said...

What a good little problem solver. They're just too smart, huh?!

Brian Adair Fam said...

Oh, the binky!! The memories of breaking Paige of the binky just came flooding back as I read your entry! We make sure that Austin just has his binky while he's in is bed or if we're driving in the car. Hopefully he'll do a little better than Paige did! Good luck with CJ. He's too smart!! :0)

Mandalynn said...

You have a very creative thinker on your hands.

Tammy said...

Yes, my little problem solver thinks things through to much. I think we are in trouble. Jam good luck with Austin. Kids are just too smart!!