I so should be working on my house but I have been thinking a lot about litte Jesse so I had to take a minute...
Wow, I can't believe that it has been nine months since he left. Look at how little CJ was. Not to mention that the family has two new additions to it. It is crazy how life keeps moving, when as a missionary it seemed like things moved at a different pace. You know when Jess left I figures time would fly by. I know there some in the family ( I won't mention any names ) that won't agree with that last statement. However, I just had to take a minute to say thank you to Jesse, Elder Jess. When Josh and I first started dating I met this fun loving, down to earth, crazy kid. Over the last few years of watching him grow up he got ever more crazy but you saw the spirit he carries get stronger and stronger. With each letter we read while he was in the MTC to the last letter we got this past week he has grown so much. His letters have help me analyze my own life in ways I wouldn't have without a little challenge or prompt from him. He has been such a great example to me. I've gained so much strength from his righteous service. He truly is an amazing young man.The best part is his sense of humor is still there and he shows that. In so many ways I miss his physical presence here but you know I can't be too sad because so often I feel like he is here.I love how his spirit reaches my son. CJ loves to look at his picture. He grins the biggest smile ever every time he see a picture of Jess. ( Granted it would be nice to see some updated pictures of him but we can have everything I guess. Maybe for Christmas. ) I guess my whole point to my rambling is that I feel blessed to first know Elder Jesse.When you marry into a family you can't choose who you gain as siblings, frankly you just hope that you get along with and like everyone. I can honestly say that I have the best in laws ever. I am honored to have brother named Jesse. Thanks again for your ex sample, friendship and great service! We, I love you! Keep up the great work!! See you soon!

1 comments:
Were you trying to make me cry? Cause' ya did. When I saw the picture, it was so unexpected that I almost gasped! Ditto on every sentiment. They say that you get to pick your family & it must be true. I would have picked us (you included) out of every family in eternity.
Post a Comment