CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Children's Museum Take 2

Alright I tried to get pictures on here last night and again this morning and blogger was all blogged up so I opted for a slide show. We meet Andrew, Jennie, Ollie, Issac, and Abram.. It also happened to work out that it was Issac's birthday that day. I think everyone had a great time. CJ loves to play at the museum but I think this time was even better. He loves his cousins. Be sure to check out the slide show below. The last pictures I had to beg for but I got them. Thanks for giving in Andrew and Jen. I only wish I could have talked Ollie and Issac into to it too! It was a fun day. If you haven't been to the museum I would highly recommend it. It is a great place!!

I had to post this little video of Issac and Ollie. It cracks me up every time I watch it. Yes, they could see themselves on a TV screen. So funny. I love these two! Don't forget to look at the shots below!

2 comments:

Mandalynn said...

The video was great!! I love the Children's Museum. Too bad it's so expensive.

Samantha said...

That is too funny! I love hearing Ollie & Icky giggle!