CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

CJ Surgery

We are about to leave for Primary Children's. CJ is having his herniated belly button removed today. There is always he chance that they will find him unfit for surgery with it being winter but hopefully they will not and the surgery will be go smoothly, be fast, have no unforeseen problems, go fast, and the doctors will be on top of things, it will be fast and CJ won't be in a lot of pain. I hated giving him to the nurse at the doors to the operating room before and I am expecting that I won't like it this time either. Though I am trying not to freak out about things and take it one minute at a time. The staff at Primary Children's are incredible so I am sure it will be fine. I just pray it goes smoothly, without any problems and that it is fast. MOST importantly I prayer that CJ will know that we love him, we are waiting for him, and not be too scared. We should be home later today so I will update everyone when I get home and get him settled. In fact Sam we will be calling you so maybe you can make a comment here to let others know, if you get on before I do. Thanks in advance.

PS another side note we found our new home yesterday!! Yeah!!

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Tammy just called. CJ is out of surgery & everything went better than expected. Yeah! They should be able to see him in just a few minutes. Tammy wanted me to let everyone know.

Elder Richey said...

I'm glad things went well. I'd love to hear more about (or see pictures) of your new house. Congratulations.

Brian Adair Fam said...

I'm so glad the surgery went well! Give CJ a huge hug from us. We love you guys and are so happy that you found your new home!! When you have a chance, you need to tell us all the details...better yet, we just need to go visit you once you're moved in and settled!! :0) (We'll bring the crumb doughnuts!) :0)

Tammy said...

Thanks Sam for putting on an update and the well wishes along with you Katie and Jami. The surgery was fast. He only had one hernia instead of two like orginally thought.However, because he has so much muscle he is a lot more sore than the normal! Boy oh boy has that been true. The poor little guy! However he is getting better and that is most important! Thanks again for the love and support. Also Jami I will hold you to the offer to visit and the crumb doughnuts!