Here it is! Our new home! We are so excited. I can't wait. Now that we have a closing date I just want it to come quickly so we can be done. (still praying that everything will go smoothly) I want to put our Christmas tree up so bad, oh well it will come in due time. We are just glad that we will be in our new home in time for Christmas! I know some of you have been wanting to know more on the house so here are the basics. Square footage is 2246, 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, and a fireplace. The best part is that we know this is where we are suppose to be going. Which is a great feeling! .
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Very exciting!! It is nice to know that it's where you are suppose to be.
Congrats! beautiful house!
Tammy, it's so cute! I did the tour off the link you sent & I loved it! Loved the basement family room, but my favorite part was the border in the master. My Mom told me you hated & I knew you would! It just made me smile when I saw it.
I love your new house!! I can't wait to visit you guys!! We'll keep praying for you that everything will go smoothly with the closing. We love you guys. How's CJ, by the way?
It is very nice, can't wait to see it in person. I hope I can help you somehow.
Post a Comment