CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 03, 2007

Tagged Again

Alright, I was tagged a million years ago from a couple different people so here it goes.... I will try not to repeat anything that I mentioned the last time I was tagged! Sorry these might be a bit boring but here it goes anyhow!

1. I have come to the realization that I HATE, HATE, HATE packing. (Which makes it a great time to make this list. I somehow find this a lot more fun than finding boxes and deciding how to pack up my house.) I am guessing that this time is not fun because I am truly sad to be leaving our current home, and all that comes with it. I look forward to unpacking however. I think that part is fun. Finding new places and ways to put things! The enjoyment will begin in 16 days!!

2. I love to clean the bathroom. Seriously it is my favorite job in the house. I am not sure why but I love it. Though I must admit that since I have been married, there are times where I tell Josh to clean our bathroom. (the joys of having a male in the house) But that doesn't happen to often. I still enjoy it more than anything else. Vacuuming would be a close second.

3. I love to put syrup not only on my pancakes but on my scrabbled eggs. Josh still thinks this is gross but I love it. I will occasionally go with catsup but usually it is syrup. However this only worked with scrabbled eggs!

4. I love being a Wife and a Mama as CJ calls me. I have always dreamed of these two opportunities but I never thought it would be as fulfilling as it is. I am amazed at how much I miss Josh when he is gone to work and how CJ little face can make my day. I could never ask for more than having these to titles. I would be lost without them for sure!!I also love being a sister, aunt, cousin and daughter. Having family is a treasure that I cherish!

5. I have discovered that though this has gotten better I really am a person that stresses way to much. I think because I think I am in control of too much I then in turn stress myself out. At times it gets bad I have to make sure that I am always in check. Sometime I do better than other time. I thank Josh, and the others that I call and vent to. You help more than you know.

6. I used to think that I was adventurous, that I like thrill rides. Well, not so much in my old age. I really don't find much joy in them. Poor Josh has almost given up on me with this one. I love to have fun, and try new things but rides like the California Screamer just are my thing. I try and will keep trying but as I get older I have decided that I am a bit wimpy!

So there you have it. Not to exciting but finally they are up and ready to read. Since most of you have been tagged at least once from me or recently from others I will not tag anyone else! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Jen said...

thanks for sharing those! They were great! We really should put together a playdate after the holidays

Kris said...

You can come and clean my bathroom anytime you feel the need. :)