It has been crazy the last few weeks but I am getting to Thanksgivnig. We went to Idaho to spend time with my family. We had a great time visiting with my side of the family, and enjoyed missing Josh's side here. I did most of my recording with our video camera this year but here are a couple of shots that I managed to take. CJ loved being with more cousins! It was fun to watch them all together.
He really enjoyed dinner. He was a mess. Why I put on a long sleeved white shirt I will never know! I am not sure what he ate more of pickles or olives. CJ never really ate olives before his cousins offered them this way. When it came time for pie, I helped get everyone a piece and when I came to check on CJ he had taken a fork off the table and decided that I was too slow and got some pumpkin pie all by himself. This is what I found! He loved it!
Most of the cousins on my side in age order. Back row Jaden, Robbie, Taylor, Payten, Michael, Lynzee Front row: McKenzie, Jackson, Ashlynn, Cole, and CJ
Friday I enjoyed shopping with my sister in law Ronnette and her mom and sisters. It was great. I picked up most of CJ's Christmas and a couple things for Josh. I am not sure why I enjoy shopping on this day as opposed to every other time when I hate shopping but I do enjoy black Friday! Friday night we all got together again and let the kids make turkey cookies and play. I caught a little video of the fun!




1 comments:
3 little monkeys jumping on the bed
Post a Comment