I finally am putting up some pictures form his surgery. We are so glad that the surgery went well, is over and most importantly CJ is healed and there was no sign of infection. The doctor was very impressed with how great his belly button looks! The skin around his belly button with still shrink over the next several months but we think it looks amazing! Before and after pictures are at the bottom!
Dressed and waiting to be taken back into surgery. We had a couple hours to play and keep him busy before he went back. The hardest thing was keeping him busy enough not to remember that he was hungry. Considering how long he had to wait to eat he did really good though!
This next video was after they gave him some drugs to keep him relaxed and not so anxious to leave us before he went into surgery. It was hard to watch him not be able to have control of his little head,and he looks a bit sad when on drugs. However he was quite fun to watch. He gotpretty loopy! We laughed and laughed at him. Everything was slooooooooowwwwwww motion. I had to take a video of him so I could share!
Finally the before and after shots! What do you think. Will he be happy that we got it fixed?



2 comments:
its looks great! So glad it well for you
It looks so good! And I love the druggie video! So funny!
Post a Comment