CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Bring Him Home Santa...

I am sure many of you have heard this song but I had to put it on here. As many of you have friends and family fighting for us, I too have a step brother and other I know serving over seas. I would be very selfish if I didn't take a minute to tell Grant and the many others keeping us safe thank you! We hope you have a safe and Merry Christmas. We hope you know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. Thank you for all you are doing!! Please come home safe!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5leMiif4pM

PS Thanks Diana for the link!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tammy! It's us... Cindi and Brian. Hey we need your new address. We've tried to email you, but it's not going through. Can you send it to us, please. I hope you had a Merry Christmas! Hope to hear from you soon.

Cindi Parks