Alright we are moved in. Moving out of our home turned into a bit of a nightmare, but the short of version is that we are out and in the place where we should be. A HUGE HUGE thank you to Dan and his kids, Brandon, the Parents, Andrew, and Sam for helping us get the trailers loaded. Again another big thanks for helping is get moved up here too. We could have never made it without your help! Jen, thank you for taking CJ for me on more than one occasion so I could pack and get things done. You helped more than you think!! We are so blessed to have great friends and family to help us, even with it being so close to Christmas!
I can't tell you what I am more excited to have back? My washer and dryer, phone or computer. I think they are pretty close. We are getting closer to having our house become our home! That is the best part. It has been great to see CJ's sweet little face as he rediscovers his toys, bed and couches! Yes, I think that is what has made him the happiest. I wish I would have caught it on film. He clapped his tiny hands and said yeah mama yeah. He then climbed onto the couch and laid down. Oh how sweet this little boy is! I love him so much.
We also got our tree up. He was so happy about it. He loved helping us put the limbs onto the trunk. (Yes we still have an old school fake tree, but we love it) He loved, LOVED the lights. I can't wait to get pictures on here to show you. He had fun and then we all laid in the dark with the tree on, while listening to Christmas music. It truely is one of my most favorite things in the world. This year was even better. To see this sweet, innocent little face from being so crazy with excitement to calming down. He was so peaceful as he laid in his "daddy's" arms, looking at the tree, and then falling asleep! It brought tears to my eyes! It was a priceless moment for sure! One that I will cherish in my heart forever!
Sunday, December 23, 2007
We're Back!
Posted by Tammy at 7:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's good to have you back. Thank goodness you are settled before Christmas. Have a great holiday!!
I can just picture all of you laying under the tree listening to Christmas music. I love it! I'm so glad you're in your new home and I'm glad that CJ is doing well with the move! I love you and hope to see you and your beautiful family again soon!
I am glad you are all moved in. I am also glad that you are so close.
Post a Comment