CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 07, 2008

18 Months Old!!

It is crazy to think that my little boy could possible be this old. I feel so blessed to have such a great little boy in my life. I am not sure how I survived without him! I just wish he would slow down a bit, he seems to be growing up too fast! I took him in for his well checkup today. Poor little guy had to have four shots and wasn't very happy about it. Not that I blame him. He didn't cry for too long but told the nurse No, no, no! It was funny. He did say good bye to the nurse when we left so I guess he wasn't too traumatized! He weighs 26 pound 12 ounce (62%), height is 34.5 (94%), and his head size it 49.4 (87%)

It is crazy how big he is. The doctor said he is very healthy, well adjusted, smart, and doing great. She was impressed with the amount of words he can say and the things he does. (I think that doctors just say these things to make us feel goo! What do you think? ) She said that he is about 10 months ahead of where he should be, whatever that means.To make him seem even older I got his hair cut today. We had to cut it a bit shorter than the last time because his hair was matted with carpet, and Elway hair! (dog) Here is a picture of our little man! He looks a little bit different now! Still adorable I must say! Though I could be a bit bias too?

What a ham!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a big MAN!!

Brian Adair Fam said...

CJ would look handsome no matter what you did with his hair! He is getting so big. It's fun but sad at the same time when they grow and change so much in such a small amount of time. The other day I was just watching Paige play and I couldn't believe how old, tall, smart, etc. she's gotten! It's amazing! We sure love you guys and hope to see you guys soon.

Jen said...

My how time flies huh??? Well D is over 95% for height 29lbs, and 75% for head. So they are pretty close! And I believe the Dr when they say CJ is more advanced. D wont say anything! Its so frustrating because we can't communicate. And his haircut is adorable! Makes him look like a little boy not a toddler! We really need to get the boys together to play! Maybe CJ and show D how fun it is to talk! = )

Samantha said...

I love when he gets his hair cut! He looks so flippin' cute! Give him a kiss for me!