So CJ cracks me up. Seriously I think I laugh at him more and more every day. He is turning into quite the little character. I have been doing laundry all morning and cleaning the house. I was in the computer room putting some things away when I hear STUCK, stuck being repeated. It all of the sudden dawn on me that the bathroom door is open. I am thinking at this point that CJ has put a toy down the toilet or himself. I go in there and this is what I find. ( I love it when my camera is near by to document these occasions)
Yes that would be our dog Elway, locked in the shower! He wasn't sure what to do. Finally he figured out that he could get out and not have to listen to CJ saying Stuck as he pointed to the shower door. Poor Dog he never knows what CJ will do next. Funny Kid!!


1 comments:
Love it!! It was fun playing.
Post a Comment