Thanks Stacy for the invite to do this. These are in no order particular but here we go...
8 things I am passionate about:
1. Josh
2. CJ
3. Spending time with the two above, and other family
4. My Family
5. The miracle of Adoption
6. Gospel
7. Scrapbooking ( though I am so behind, at least I have started CJ's now)
8. Watching Survivor
8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Adopted again
2. Visit several places ( to name a few New Zealand, Germany, Australia, Italy as well as many of the States )
3. Be the best mom and wife
4. Get caught up with my Scrapbooking
5. Get a nice camera and learn how to use it
6. Take a Dance class with my hubby
7. Explore the world with CJ
8. Have my house fulling decorated the way I have it in my mind!!
8 things I say often:
1. Josh
2. CJ
3. NO, No, no!!
4. Elway, outside
5. I love you!
6. Hello
7. Where you going, What are you doing? ( This is usually directed to Josh and he doesn't enjoy it)
8. Your driving my nuts!
8 books I've read recently:
1. Baby's Book of Nature
2. Are You Ticklish?
3. Tails
4. know about pet animals
5. Everyone Bounce!
6. 1 2 3
7. Shapes and Colors
8. People magazine - I know it's not a book but wait I read my lesson manual for Relief Society
(I know I need to get more adult reading in)
8 songs I could listen to over and over:
1. Dani California- Red Hot Chili Peppers ( CJ's favorite so I listen to it a lot)
2. Tonight Is The Night I Fell Asleep at the Wheel - Barenaked Ladies* reminds me of Little Elder Jesse*
( I can't wait until he comes home to sing it for me and whole bunch more)
3. I Knew I Loved You - Savage Garden
4. Fishin' In the Dark- The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
5. Enter Sandman - Metallica
(I can't wait for Little Jesse to be able to play this one on the drums- little less than a year)
6. From God's Arms - Micheal McClean
7. Delivery - Cherie Call (on the CD Chosen, I think everyone parent of Adoption should hear this one)
8. Window to His Love -Julie de Azevedo
Bonus: I have to add one here...I love any song that CJ tries to sing.
8 things I've learned this past year:
1. I love being a mom and wife!
2. How quickly time flies by!
3. Power and Importance of Prayer
4. Moving right before Christmas can in fact be done, but I also learned that I never want to do it again!!
5. Packing is the for the birds. I thought I enjoyed it but the truth is I hated it. Unpacking is so much better!
6. Life through the eyes if a child really is the best way to view the world
7. It is okay if we are late on occasion. (Now if I could get Josh is meet me half way and say it is okay if we
are on time on occasion, we would be in good shape)
8. Not to be so critical of myself...still need work on this one but I am getting better!
Finally the following 8 should do Crazy Eights:
1. Erin
2. Jami
3. Jen
4. Katie
5. Kimberlie
6. Kristina
7.Mandy
8. Sam
I can't wait to read everyones!
0 comments:
Post a Comment