I have thought a lot about this great man since I heard last night that he passed away. When I first heard I couldn't believe it. I felt an immediate loss and sadness but quickly joy entered my heart. I just couldn't get the picture I created in my head of our beloved prophet reuniting with his sweet wife! What a great moment that had to be. Then to think of all the other people that must have been there to greet him as well. Previous family members, friends and past prophets. For no other way to describe it, what a party it must be! Now the challenge for me is to continue to follow the great example that he has left with us here. To remember that his time on earth has been finished and I am grateful for the time that I have had listening to a great man, and prophet. I will miss him but I look forward to the time that I will see him again! Thank you Pres. Hinckley!
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment