I may be a off my rocker but it is too much to ask for good customer service!? When someone says they will be there to do a job and give a two hour window, is it too much to ask that they come within that two hour block of time. Believe me I understand that people run behind and things happen. I appreciate more than anything for the person to call and say...hey I am running late, got behind whatever the reason is. HOWEVER, when they then give you a new time frame and show up an hour later than that...it makes me angry. I now have an unhappy little boy that has been woke up, thrown off schedule and I still have a whole in the ceiling. Considering that the guy is having a hard time drilling I am unsure that the job will be done correctly! Is great customer service no longer a priority in this world? Is it really to much to ask for? Please give me your opinions. Am I the crazy one to think that I just want a job done when they say it will be done, done correctly and within the time frame that it is promise? If the later can't be done is it too much to ask for some communication stating that fact?
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
NO i don't think it is to much to ask for someone to communicate with you when they are to come to your house. I also HATE time frames. Like I have nothing better to do with my day than to wait for someone to come to my house...seriously. Next I hate the companies that think that recording is good customer service...please push 1 for english, please push 2 for whatever...I HATE it, Just let me SPEAK to a really human that speaks ENGLISH!!!
Anyway, I do sympathize with you.
Oh Tammy! I feel your pain. Seriously, I feel your pain!!!! Today, in fact, I had a similar experience and I too chose to vent my frustrations in my blog. I thought it was so funny that when I checked yours just now, that your post title was much like my own. I guess we have more in common then we even thought! We are looking forward to Friday. I'll call you tomorrow or Thursday.
Sarah I need your blog address. We can't wait for Friday too! Talk to you soon.
Ok, I so meant to comment on this forever ago! I just haven't blogged all week! Yeah, that's irritating. I hope it holds!
I feel your pain! Our old internet company would never show up on time. They'd say between 8-10am and not show up until night time. It almost surprised when our fridge was actually delivered right on time at 8am. I wasn't ready for them, expecting them to be late. :) It's good to find one company with good service.
Post a Comment