CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

100 Things About Me

Brooke this has taken me a while to get to but here we go...

1. Two of my greatest accomplishments in my life are being a wife and mom.
2. I hate needles, just thinking about them makes my arm knot up
3. My favorite color is purple though I never wear that color. I really should switch to green and blue as my
favorites.
4. I am proud to say I never worked at McDonald's growing up....there is always retirement.
5. I love to scrapbook
6. I graduated from Ririe High school (I think there was 38 of us...4 of which were foreign exchange students
7. I am afraid of sharks
8. I love to talk on the phone, though I don't talk as much as I used to.
9. I love being and Aunt
10. I really dislike the roller coaster in California Adventure, sorry Josh
11. I hate seafood
12. I love to take pictures
13. Playing with kids usually is a stress relief for me
14. I am too chicken to ever bungee jump
15. I don't enjoy shopping unless it is for kids
16. I like to camp, love to sit by the fire and just talk and think
17. I am a morning person
18. Survivor is my Favorite TV show
19. I love to travel
20. I have lived in Canada
21. My dog's name is Elway, I wasn't willing to name our first son Elway... CJ will thank me one day
22. I enjoying talking walks
23. I love to color
24. One of favorite times of the day is after CJ goes to sleep and Josh and I are able to lay in bed and just talk!
25. I love to surprise Josh, which isn't always easy
26. I love to joke around
27. I hate being late, though I am not as big of a freak about it as I used to be
28. I love to play cards
29. Josh and I can't play Pictionary with each other....bad, very Bad
30. I served a 20 month mission, in 4 missions, under 5 mission Presidents, no I wasn't a signing sister either
31. I don't drink soda very often
32. I was 29, almost 30 when I was kissed for the first time
33. Josh is the only "boy" I have kissed
34. I like to play video games
35. Favorite sport is football though watching every game is not enjoyable to me
36. I am up several times in a night
37.My nick name from my dad is Jane
38. My real name is Tammy not Tamara,
39. I am a primary teacher
40. I have no real desire to go to Hawaii
41. Had a pet turtle growing up, until my brothers left him outside and he was fried to death...still not sure I
have totally forgiven them either...better work on it
42. Mexican Food is my favorite
43. I love to have my feet rubbed, with lotion
44. My favorite chore in the house was cleaning the bathroom until I started living with a boy...how do they
miss?
45. I don't like the color pink
46. I love the smell of the ocean
47. Another favorite smell is Johnson and Johnson baby lotion, generic just isn't the same
48. I think there is a big difference between generic and Campbell Tomato soup
49. I love Tuna and grilled cheese sandwiches
50. I love to meet people
51. I would do just about anything for my family and friends
52.I love to horseback ride, though I don't get to go very often
53. I would love to learn how to play the piano
54. I love the gospel!!
55. I am blessed to have many great friends
56. I am a great listener
57. I was a Nanny in New Jersey, (twice for the same family) a short time in Utah
58. I didn't get my licence until I was 17, thanks Dad for hiding my birth certificate....had a hard time letting
me grow up
60. Married my absolute best friend
61. Favorite Holiday is Halloween
62. Love the sound of CJ laughing and playing
63. I say You are driving me crazy more than I care to think.
64. I love to hear CJ say No, no. no in his sweet voice (this is different than when he really doesn't want to do
something....you have to hear it to know what I mean
65. I was born on my Dad's birthday as well as my mom's best friend
66. I love ice cream though it makes me sick
67. When on my mission my favorite way to contact people was tracking, knocking on doors worked for me
68. I have started to enjoy reading more
69. I love movies, and own ton
70. I have really come to look forward to Snowbird every year, Josh's parents have a time share
71. I wear size eight shoe
72. Breakfast is my favorite dinner
73. I love Boston
74. I love to read People Magi zine
75. I love to watch the sunrise and sunset
76. I hate to eat most fish but I love to catch and clean them.
77. I love to plan in advance, sometimes I get a bit over the top with this one
78. I check my email several times a day with few exception
79.One of my biggest wishes to for everyone to have the chance to be a mother!
80. I want to serve a mission with Josh one day
81. I have eaten snails, must say I didn't enjoy them
82. I am a zit picker
83. I chew ice, though I am trying to stop
84. My favorite season in the west is Spring time, East it is Fall, the colors are amazing there
85. I am blessed with the best husband in the world. No one comes close to him.
86. I am a crazy person
87. I am a worrier, example...I like people to call after they leave our home to make sure they are safe
88. I would like to take my Dad to Germany one day
89. I think I am a pretty good cook, but not a very good baker
90. My mom died when I was 15
91. This is the third home we have bought
92. I never thought I would say that I enjoy Metallica but I do
93. I have the worlds best family, in laws included
94. I love Disneyland, favorite ride is It's A Small World, can't wait to go back
95. I love to fly, I haven't been on a plane in a long time, hopefully soon
96. I want to go on a cruise, but at the same time it makes me nervous
97. I love the movie Pete's Dragon...especially the part when Elliot is roast the apples for Pete
98. I love to walk on the beach
99. Not big fan of letting my son play in the sand....it is so flipping hard to get out of his hair
100. I am glad I no longer have to find things about myself!

I tag.... anyone that feels up to the challenge!!

7 comments:

Brian Adair Fam said...

Impressive!! I'm not sure I feel up to the task, but if I do, I'll let you know! We need to get together soon. We've missed seeing you guys!

mrs. jar said...

I loved reading all these fun little snippets about you. We have much in common. I'm not sure there are 100 interesting things about me though....Glad you had a nice Easter and that primary is going well. How's CJ in nursury?

Mandalynn said...

I loved reading this - I did one of my own January 2007. I was surprised that your name is Tammy, not Tamra. Also, if you love the beach and ocean, you should definately go to Hawaii. The beaches are beautiful!!

Brooke B said...

GOOD JOB!! It's hard isn't it? It took me forever too.

Samantha said...

I loved all of these, especially #29! You crack me up! I was pretty proud of myself because I knew most of them. It was fun to find out something new, though!

Hope you guys are doing well! Love you guys!

Tammy said...

Thanks for reading everyone...
I think you all could find 100 interesting facts about yourselves. Go ahead give to a try! I would love to read it!

Unknown said...

I am deeply offended that I did not make your 100 list. I should have been at least top 10 as your favorite brother that you always look up to and make sure he is alright. I learned a lot. I did not know about the turtle thing. I thought we had a few turtles die of heat. We let me say sorry, if I had know it effected you so, I would have gone out hunting for another turtle for you.