I have been slow but we had a great Easter. Some of my family decided to come down for Easter weekend. There were 11 extra people here for most of the weekend and then on Easter morning my sweet Grandma joined the fun and stayed to have lunch with us. The weekend was full of Easter hunts, playing, eating food, and visiting. I loved having everyone here. CJ loved having so many cousins to play with. Here are some pictures... first up was the early Saturday morning city Easter egg hunt...
We went to the Dinosaur Park in Ogden and while we were there they had a hunt that we stay for as well. The kids had a great time looking at the dinosaurs and playing out side. There are tons to do there. From seeing dinosaurs move (mechanical), walking through the museum, digging for gem is dirt, panning for gold, and then you go outside. There are many paths to walk around with dinosaurs to see, a huge play ground and a spot where the kids could pick up a paint brush and discover dinosaur bones for themselves. I can't wait to take CJ back. It was lots of fun. Sorry no pictures from this part...I forgot my camera ans haven't gotten my sister in laws shots yet. I am still mad at myself! Sunday we have late church so we had an Easter egg hunt at home. It was so much fun to see the kids. We decided to put some eggs out from just for the CJ and Ashlynn since they were so little. The older kids loved watching them through the window. It was a funny site, I had to take a picture! Then it was off to the back yard for everyone.
Grandpa got a little goofy after the event and this is what happened...
The last picture is one of my favorites. I decided to take it right as everyone was getting ready to leave. IT is with our sweet Grandma that turns 90 on the 18Th of this month!
As you can tell it was a weekend full of events. It was great to talk to Josh's side and though we missed seeing them it was great spending time with some of my family that we don't get to see as often! CJ was sad when everyone started to leave...good thing four of them stayed to spend their spring break with us! Hope everyone else had a great Easter too.








5 comments:
i love your pictures. i love family parties as well, did you have everyone at your house? wow! good job, mom. that is a lot of work.
Thanks Sarah. Yes everyone stayed at my house. It was busy but tons of fun!
I love the one of the window! That is so stinkin' cute! I'm sure C was sad when all of his cute cousins had to leave.
CJ is getting so big! Oh and thanks for missing me this past weekend! I would have loved to have seen your new place!
I haven't seen you for a few weeks and just wanted to say hi, hope you guys are doing well. I did the 100 things about me...not as easy as it sounds, anyway thanks, it was fun.
Post a Comment