CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Cheese!!!

There is so much I need to catch up on but I will put this on for now. CJ loves having his picture taken up close now and will say cheese until you take the picture.This is one of many that I have taken lately!) He then wants to view the picture of "CJ" immediately afterwards. He is such a funny guy. I love this little man so much!

5 comments:

Stacy Stoddard said...

he sure is cute.

Brooke B said...

He is so adorable and getting so big!

Samantha said...

Oh, I just love that little man! We missed you guys tonight. I hope C feels better soon!

Brian Adair Fam said...

How cute is he?!? It's been so fun seeing you guys so much this past month! We're now looking forward to your visit here! :0)

Anonymous said...

Hey do you know how I am supposed to add you as a blogger buddy? I have looked all over and I don't know how to do it. Sorry I had to post a comment on your picture to find out how, but it's the only thing I could think of.