I haven't blogged for so long. I have so much to catch up on and I will but for now I have to share some pictures of our new family friend.
We named her Nikki!Though CJ calls her Nik No more than Nikki! She looks just like a puppy that I had when I was a little girl. She is an American Cocker and we are guessing that she is about 8-10 weeks old. She was found by the river in Idaho where my dad lives. So instead of taking her to the humane society we decided we wanted her. (Josh's wish for a second dog has come true) We will need to get her spayed, due claws removed and her tail docked when she is older, not to mention that she is in need of a hair cut! She is a calm, loving, smart and adorable puppy!
CJ loves her already, and truth be know we all do! He is so good to share his attention and hasn't forgotten Elway which is good. He now wants to give his two dogs a treat every day. He loves to lay on the floor and look at her, pet her and just play! It is funny to watch!Elways seems to enjoy his new buddy as you can see from the last picture! I am sure you will see more pictures in the future!




6 comments:
I am so jealous! Bailey would love another dog to keep her company! She is adorable, I bet CJ loves her too! I should take a pic of the old house, they ripped out the front bushes in front of the bay window!
aww yay for cute puppies! D wants one sooo bad! And the pool is in Bountiful. We should totally plan a day to take the boys!
So so so cute! You guys are dog heros! We missed you at church today, hope you are doing well. Elway, Nikki and CJ already look like they are going to be the best of friends. So sweet.
Oh, Tammy, she is so cute! I can't believe you didn't call & tell me! Can't wait to meet her!
Such a cute little puppy!! I'm glad she found a good home!! ;0)
awwwww!!
I am trying to get Dano to agree to let me get a fur-sister for Skylar!
Post a Comment