CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Music Lover!!

CJ loves music and loves to dance. We finally caught him on video! Enjoythe two below!!
The next show his drumming interest a bit!

I have bee doing good with my posts so be sure to check them to see more of the adorable CJ below!

6 comments:

Brian Adair Fam said...

So cute!! He is the best "headbanger" I've seen!! We have to get him and Paige together so they can dance the night away!! :0)

mrs. jar said...

He is so cute!! Thanks for sharing him with us today. I am so glad your family has moved into the neighborhood and that we'll get to know you better.

Titus Family said...

Hi Tammy! looks like you guys have been having tons of fun in your new home. But we miss you here!!! Glad you are having a good time.

Samantha said...

Oh, Tammy! I love that little man! Mom said he was hilarious the other night. What a ham!

Jer, Er and kids said...

So cute! He is so darling! I am sure it is to fun to watch. I bet you have as much fun watching as he does dancing!

FroggyWoman said...

CJ is such a cutie!! We have to get him and LittleBit together - they'd have so much fun dancing together!