So Sunday night we ate breakfast for dinner and I was lazy and didn't clean up. So Monday morning Josh had the day off and took CJ up stair to get him some cereal for breakfast. He assumed I was coming up and I assumed that he was going to eat a bowl of cereal with CJ. After a while I could hear CJ crying but didn't rush up there because I thought his Dad was up there. After a few more minutes CJ really started crying and I could hear Josh yelling for me too. I hurried upstairs and this is part of what I found. ( If you look close you can see the tears on his face...he was so sad!)
.jpg)
.jpg)
He ate his cereal and got brave. He climbed up onto the counter, dumped out all the salt and pepper everywhere. Then he decided why not eat the salt and pepper. The poor kid found out that he didn't like excess amount of salt and pepper. His poor little mouth was caked! I had to really brush his teeth well before he stopped crying! Now where was Daddy when this was going on you might wonder? He was in the jetted tub...taking a bubble bath. How funny is that? He felt bad and yes CJ ended up in the bath too. So much for the laid back relaxing bath. It become an event in it self.
Valentine's Day was fun. CJ and I made cookies for Josh! I didn't take pictures but CJ was so cute. He helped me dump in the different ingredients and then was off to play. He was really into the mixing, though he did help me cut out a couple of hearts. He liked dumping the sugar crystals onto the frosted cookies to. His favorite part as you could imagine was eating the cookies. The week before. Josh has gotten a surround system for his TV and I bought some cartridges for my cricut machine so we said that would be Valentine's as well. Though cards were still on the table. I should have known that Josh wouldn't have stuck to it. He brought the flowers below home to me! I however just made his lunch for him and wrote little notes on everything, and you guessed it gave him a card. I even let CJ pick one out. I am a smuck I know but I love the flowers. CJ did too... I wish you could hear his little sniffs as he smelled them. SO so cute!
.jpg)
We gave CJ some balloons and a Buzz Light year. He has really been into Toy Story lately! I had him cover his eyes while Josh brought them out. Look how cute he was waiting. I am not sure he really understood why he was covering his eyes...it worked though we got a huge WOW, when he took his hands down!! He loves the button that make noise.


Friday night Grandma and Grandpa Ault came fro dinner and to drop off Valentine's stuff. It was so much fun to have them visit. CJ loved, I mean LOVED it! After we ate we got them caught up on their reality shows. CJ sat right with them the whole time and then we turned the music on so he could dance with them. It was fun to watch. We the time came for them to leave CJ was quite upset. He tried to take Grandpa's coat off! Thanks again for coming up to visit. We all enjoyed it and can't wait for the next time!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment