CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

5 Awesome Years!!

Yes, I am really behind because as many of you know our anniversary was April 25Th. I can't believe how fast the last 5 years have seemed to go by!We had always planned on going on a cruise but I vetoed that because I wasn't willing to leave CJ for that long. I was afraid if something happened it would take us too long to get back to him. I know I am a bit of a freak. At any rate we wanted to do something out of the normal so with the Jazz in the playoffs with got tickets and decided to stay downtown. Andrew and Jennie kept CJ for us over night. Yes, I had a hard time leaving him...a lot harder than I thought it would be. We went to the Sky Box for dinner. We were so excited to have an adult dinner that we talked about our son almost the whole time. It was a good thing Andrew sent us a text message with a picture. It made me not miss him so much. This was taken on our balcony by Josh's handy work.


This is the view at night. Isn't it beautiful! I sitll can't believe it was five years ago when were married here!

The next day we were so excited to pick CJ up and spend the day with him. As great as it was to spend time with each other I think we had a blast with our son. We took him on a carriage ride. He loved the horse and looking at all the buildings, planes and anything else he could spot in the sky. He loved the Jazz game. He was so tired...he fell asleep finally in the last two minutes of the game! We also fit in going to build a bear with him. He built a dinosaur. He was so fun to watch with his new friend. When we ate dinner we remembered why we should have enjoyed eating as adults only....we still enjoyed his com pany even if dinner was faster, louder, and a lot more messy!









CJ is getting to weigh so much that Josh carried him a good distance like this before he woke up!



We had a great weekend as a family. We made some great memories. I am so blessed to have the est husband in the world. Not to mention a son that I have always dreamed about. I am very blessed. I love you Josh and CJ!!

7 comments:

Brooke B said...

You look so cute, I like the hair. It sounds like a fun "get away!"

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

By the way you look amazing!! I've been trying to leave a message on this for a long time, but my internet would keep kicking me so I'm really hoping this one works because you guys are so stinkin cute. CJ is such a good looking little guy and I'm jealous. I want to go to all those fun places. I also know what you mean about leaving you little one. I get nervous about leaving Sydnee with Brandon's parents to go on a date with Brandon, but it'll get easier...right? I love you guys so much!!!

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

Oh yeah congrats on the Anniversary in April!!

FroggyWoman said...

Such great pictures!! Your family is so stinking cute!!!

mrs. jar said...

I love all the pictures. They are so great! What a darling little family, and even if it wasn't how you imagined it would be, it looked like sooo much fun. I wouldn't be able to leave that cute little face for that long either!

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you guys has such a great anniversary. I love the picture of you and Josh, but I really like the family picture one the best. You guys are such a cute family, and I am proud to know the Ault family. I can't wait until Shane and I can start our family. I know I can always come to you for advice. Congrats on celebrating your 5 year anniversary.

Love you tons,
Wendyjo

Samantha said...

I'm a little behind on the blogging world. I haven't even seen any of these! I love all the cute shots you got, especially the temple at night & the family one. So fun!