We are finally back online and I have the flu bug bad! Seriously, I haven't been this sick for a long time. I am grateful that I have my nephews and niece here to help with CJ. Today has been better but yesterday I could barely lift my head off the pillow which made visiting the porcelain bowl very interesting! It is no fun feeling like I should be dead at any second.I have so much I need to catch up on. I will get there. I have enjoyed catching up on a few of your blogs. I just pray that Josh,CJ, Jaden, Taylor and Lynzee don't get this crap! Look for a more interesting post soon....I hope and pray this doesn't last too much longer!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh, Tammy! I'm so sorry you're sick! I hope you feel better soon. Call me if you need anything!
Tammy!! I hope you feel better soon! That stinks! I wish I lived closer and I would have CJ over to play with Paige and Austin. Seriously, no breaks for mommies!! So sorry. I'm impressed that you even got on to post an entry on here. Now go back and rest!! :0)
Oh, Tammy. I am so sorry that you are not feeling well. Actually, I have also been sick and Jimi has it too. I would offer to take CJ, but there are so many germs over here that I don't think it would help much. Get better soon.
So sorry you are sick!! That stinks big time! Hope you are feeling better soon!!!
I am doing a bit better, at least no more throwing up. Thanks for the offers to take CJ and well wishes. He has been a trooper. I am glad that he had cousins to play with last week and at least I can lift my head withour puking now so I am on the mend for sure! Sarah I hope you and Jimi feel better soon. DO we have a home making leader yet?
Hope you're feeling better! To add the "update" of people's blogs you add a page element and pick the "blog list" it's a new one right at the top. However if someone has a locked blog it won't work for theres. I really like it because it saves me time to only have to look at the ones that have new posts rather than opening them all.
Post a Comment