These are a few weeks back but I had to post them. I just laugh at them every time I see them. Josh was working on our sprinklers and CJ decided that he needed to help. However he wasn't dressed yet so I tried to talk him into staying in the house with me. He however went to his drawer and pulled out the clothes you see him wearing, grab one of my visors, glasses and said Mama, help please. So I let him wear what he wanted. Which is huge for me because they don't exactly match nor was it cold outside but he needed to have the long sleeves and pants. Oh well he enjoyed the water testing and it helped keep him cool!
When he got out there he was right by his Daddy's side. When I was out taking pictures you could hear him say help Daddy? He loves to hang with his Daddy! These next pictures I think are priceless.! Josh is happy that the sun helped blur the view that I was able to see, not to mention what some of the neighbors must have viewed too!!
After the work outside was done Josh decided he needed to relax...and take a tubby as he calls it for CJ. However, after I took this picture (don't worry he is covered) he had a little boy that climb in shortly there after so I am not sure how much relaxing he got done.I wasn't able to get a picture of my two bubble loving guys. My batteries died in the camera! Oh how I love these two. They are so much fun! I love you both so much!




3 comments:
Look at Yoshi in that big tub! Tell him I told him he's a goober! But I love him anyway. ;O)
I just noticed your new family picture at the top. I love it!
This is Grandma and Grandpa Ault. We are in Portland, Oregon with Ron, Irene, and Mandy for Kyle and Megan's graduation. We love and miss you.
Post a Comment